Jobs Jamboree @ MetraParkMark your calendar for the 28th Annual Jobs Jamboree!
Billings Job Service Employer’s Committee (JSEC) is honored to offer Montana a chance for employers and seekers to shake hands and talk about career opportunities.
This event is held on March 20th at the MetraPark Pavilion in Billings, MT from 11:30 am to 6 pm with early entrance for Veteran’s, Guard, Reserve and their families starting at 11am.
There are thousands of employment opportunities in Montana and the Jobs Jamboree is the perfect hiring event to discover which employer is the best fit for you. The Jobs Jamboree offers you the chance to visit face to face with the employer and gain specifics on application processes, workplace cultures and employee benefits. Don’t miss your chance to interview over 150 employers and discover their mission, professional growth opportunities, and their level of community involvement. Hiring opportunities represent nearly every industry across Montana to include entry-level, apprentice and internships to top career professionals.
The JSEC Jobs Jamboree has 28 years of connecting seekers with the right position and employer, for both current and future job openings!
• There is no cost for seekers to attend
• Whether you are currently employed or in transition, this is a perfect opportunity to find a career that fits your lifestyle and professional goals!
• Discover your next job, second job or part-time job at the Jobs Jamboree
• Retirees, seasonal workers, college students, parents who want to get back in the workforce this is for you.
• Come dressed to impress, ready to shake hands and wear a bright smile! Bring your resume or letter of interest.
• If you are an employer and did not get a chance to register this year, come down and see us.
• If you are a Veteran, in the Guard or Reserves or a family member of, the Mobile Vet bus will be onsite and available to visit with you.
• There are specialized presentations from area subject matter experts instructing on resume creation, interview techniques to include what to wear and social graces.
Call your friendly Billings Job Service staff for details and how to be prepared. 406-652-3080.
* Employers, contact Trisha Glen for registration timelines and cost structures.
Time: 11:30 am
308 6th Ave N
308 6th Ave N
Billings, MT 59101